Monday 2 May 2011

Of Teas And Pregnant Women

Its been a while since I blabbered about whats happening in my personal life. To start off, the last month or so has been great. Filled with lots of good news and being showered with a lot of love. But more about that some other time.

My current job actually involves a lot of things that I never thought I will do. I wake up in the morning and travel about 2 hours in the morning to the capital to reach my workplace. The MegaBus service totally sucks and honestly speaking, Rajahamsa and even Mysore Mallige buses back home are way more comfortable. I try to get some sleep but get woken up by some moron coughing behind me or a hungover driver driving into the potholes. 

My work has been revolving totally around 2 entities, namely teas and pregnant women. I love teas, so thats one part taken care of. With due respect to pregnant women, I'm totally out of my comfort zone interacting with them. Its actually way too funny when I end up giving them tips on breast feeding, baby care and a lot more. Many a times I experience those real LOL moments. Guess lots of people in P&G also do the same. The past few weeks have been really hectic and have been working on lots of things. There is so much fun in learning new things and actually putting them into action where you can see tangible results. 

I have been trying out lots of experiments using social media and glad to have a lady boss who thinks on the same lines. The last 3 days have been very hectic and tiring as I was actively involved in a show. Really waiting for the next weekend where I can go back to my usual lazy self, doing those 12-hour sleeping shifts. Aaaah, the smell of beer beckons. Guess these nice thoughts are enough to get me through this week. Oh crap, its getting late. I'm off to my picnic, but havta travel 2 hours for that now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment