Monday 27 September 2010

Bengaluru Beckons

Its been more than a year since I left India and very soon I'l make my way back to where it all began. With just over 12 hours to go for my flight, this will probably be my last post for sometime. I'm constantly following the weather in Bengaluru and hoping to land in the airport without having to walk in knee deep water. It has started to get very chilly here and guess will be a nice change of weather.

I'm going to miss the Scottish accent and the Scottish food for sometime, and will definitely miss seeing drunkards singing and cursing on the road after any Celtic/Rangers match. But then again what the hell, I'l be going to a place where I can speak a lot of ಕನ್ನಡ and feast on lots of delicious dishes. The kitchen department in my house is already making all the necessary arrangements and I can't wait to eat some ಮುದ್ಹೆ. Haze, J-Cubez, Couch, Empire, Al-Bek, BBQ Nation are some of my primary targets along with the psycho who sells ಬಜ್ಜಿ near my house. I'm all excited about meeting the people who have tolerated me for these many years and cant wait to get pampered over the next month. If at all things do not go as planned, or go better than expected and if I'm sober, I'l be posting very soon. Till then, अलविदा  to Glasgow and to all my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment