Tuesday 14 September 2010

Pilot

Have you observed the fact that the 1st episode of any television series is named as "Pilot"?

According to Wikipedia, "At the time of its inception, the pilot is meant to be the "testing ground" to see if a series will be possible and successful and therefore a test episode of an intended television series." So I decided to use the same for my first post. The thought of blogging had been lingering in my head for a long time now, and this is just an effort to dip my toes in the water to get a feel of it and probably making it into something big in the future. 

With all the formal stuff completed, its time to get down to business. I have been reading a lot of blogs in the recent past and even though the authors of some of them try to act too clever by overly critiquing some of the obvious facts and try to portray themselves as a cross between Paris Hilton and Marilyn Monroe , the fact still remains that at the end of the day, a blonde is still a blonde. Hence, I would like to openly declare that this blog is not only serving as my virtual jerk-off junction but is also aimed at attracting both wanted and unwanted attention. If at all any of the readers do get offended by my posts, I'm sorry to tell you that the sole intention of it was to offend you. I can guarantee that my posts are going to cover all the sensitive issues with a topping of dark dirty humor. 

I am currently unemployed  and can only be described as "dharti pe bhoj". This blog is aimed at reducing that unwanted weight on the earth and in an effort to put my meager knowledge to better use. Please feel free to follow me and I would love to receive all the censored and uncensored abuses in the comments section even though I wouldn't mind an occasional  complement. Now that I have almost come to the end of this post, I think I should think about what to write next and in the meanwhile, think I'm going to watch an episode of "Two And A Half Men"(highly recommended).

No comments:

Post a Comment